furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

A-Bikin' I Did Go

I went biking tonight for the third time since I had knee surgery*. I only went as far as last time (about two thirds of the way to work and back), but I was slightly less tired, and had fewer stops. Yes, I sure am pathetic. But I'm working on it. I hope I can start biking to work soon. Without having to sleep for an hour after getting there, that is. And also without my lungs collapsing. I'm pretty sure the first time it's going to take me at least 30 minutes. We'll see.

* For those that don't know, I had an ACL replacement on my right knee at the end of March 2004. I had the same surgery on my left knee a little over 3 years ago. Fun? I think not. At least the second time I knew what was coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home