furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I think I need a tetanus

I was out at the farm today. At first I was told I'd be combining peas, but I ended up babysitting while my sister-in-law combined. I'm okay with that. I'd rather corrupt kids than break several thousands of dollars of machinery.

I was leaving after supper and the kids wanted hugs. I offered tickling, but my nephew said, "No, just hugging." My niece chimed in, "And biting!" I thought she was just kidding, but the bloody tooth mark on my leg says otherwise.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is why I am generally opposed to procreation. They are called little ankle biters for a reason

     
  • At 12:05 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    I've never seen her bite before. I would have bitten her back except my sister-in-law would have charged me with assault. My brother would have said she got what she deserved.

    I vaguely recall being a lot like her when I was little. Except I was more into kicking with my hard leather corrective shoes. Funny, I don't remember being a very popular little kid.

     
  • At 8:02 a.m., Blogger Gily said…

    I would babysit and combine at the same time. Kids love being around combines .. and I love driving combines into kids. The best of both worlds. Screw the tickling and biting and get some real blood happening.

     
  • At 11:09 a.m., Blogger CR said…

    From the makers of "Instant Inferno":

    "Kids vs. Combines"
    The exciting new game!
    Immediate and satisfying.

    Coming soon:

    "Don't Play on the Railway Tracks"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home