furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, July 30, 2004

How I hate when things magically start working

I tried to log on here yesterday and the site wouldn't let me in. So I tried to retrieve my password. Except it told me I had to log in to retrieve my password. I tried multiple times. And then swore multiple times, quite audibly. Then I tried to go to the "In case of problems, contact Blogger support" page. Of course I had to be able to log in to get to that too. I love the system. And now today it's magically working again. Jerks.

We had a barbecue at work today. I'm stuffed. So tasty. I hope there'll be leftovers so I can snack all evening, since I'm going to be here by myself. Mmm, fruit-licious...

Only one week before I go visit my honey in Newfoundland. I can't wait. And I get a week off of work. Could anything be better? Yes, but only if it was covered in chocolate. Or if I was covered in chocolate. But that would be a waste of chocolate.

I'm done now.

UPDATE: Turns out it's stupid IE's fault. Not mine. Never mine. I got Mozilla now, I'll be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home