furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oh right, that thing

The reason we went to Ikea is that we went to Edmonton for a Roughriders game. I guess they won or something. I wasn't too excited about the game, but it meant a couple days off work with Jay.

Plus we got some Christmas shopping done. Since our family (I just about typed hamily, which might be fitting) hasn't made any decisions about what we're doing for Christmas (ahem), I'm just buying for the niece and nephews and parents. Costco had a bunch of cool stuff for rather cheap. I'm all about the cheap. I bought myself flowers and a pack of old Sherlock Holmes DVDs. Jay even went through the pain of watching one with me. He's a brave man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home