furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh, the little things I forget to mention

By the way, we're moving out of country. Jay leaves next weekend, starts his new job (transfer with the same company) in Williston, ND, USA. I transfer too, possibly starting after New Years. In the meantime, I'll be finishing up detail work in the house while waiting for countertops to arrive. We've been busy little beavers finishing up stuff like the kitchen, and tiling and hardwood, and Jay put in railings. Here, see (Please excuse the mess):


2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amy, I hope that you and Jay have a decent time working through the re-model. Those can be stressful situations but try and stay positive--its also a chance to flex your creative muscle a bit!

     
  • At 10:25 a.m., Anonymous Mass Effect 3 said…

    It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I may I want to counsel you few fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I desire to learn even more issues approximately it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home