furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Missing it

The only thing I will miss about being in Texas: the humidity - it keeps my lips and skin really moist, and I have the best hair I've ever had in my life. However, I'll not miss the humidity for the simple reason that it makes the nasty heat even worse.

The things I'll be extremely glad to get back to:
- my honey and my kitties
- milk. Dear god I miss the milk. If I lived here I would quickly have osteoporosis.
- our reverse osmosis system
- food that isn't deep-fried/greasy
- having stuff to do at work. I don't sit around well.
- stuff to do outside of work
- more than one room in which to exist outside of work hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home