furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

We're only human (I think)

People are weird. It's something I've known for years, but every once in a while it smacks me upside the head anew. I know I'm weird, I see it in people I work with, I see it in people I meet casually or pass in the street. Sometimes a person's oddities are amusing or helpful. And sometimes they annoy the fuck out of me.

My honey is a good example. He and I don't agree on everything, which is the way of any relationship. And generally it doesn't bother me. But lately everything has been bothering me (I've turned into an all-round grouch lately, please don't take it personally). Including W's stubbornness, which is approximately equal to my own. So I had a bit of a blow-up, where I was close to going off the deep end and doing something stupidly drastic, as is my wont. Even though I realized I was being unreasonable. I got to thinking it through later, and now I take the approach that he's not going to change his opinion, so why bother banging my head against a brick wall. My head will just hurt and I won't get anywhere anyways.

Serenity now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home