furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Just have to get this out of my system

For posterity, my grandma is not the most aggravating person to drive with. I discovered today that my older sister is.

On the way to a funeral this afternoon, as soon as my mom drove onto the road, she started harping about the speed, and how mom was driving, and how we should stop so A (my older sister) could drive. I kept snickering and cracking wise, partly because that's what I do and partly to keep from strangling her. Seriously, about once a minute, on average, she'd ask how fast we were going. My mom isn't the world's greatest driver, but she's not that bad. From recent experience I know that A is worse. And besides, SHUT THE HELL UP. Harping at the driver constantly is not the best way to point their attention to the road.

So I made a point of looking happy and calm throughout.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:20 p.m., Blogger CR said…

    "How fast are you going?"
    Never mind, take a nap, I'll wake you when we get there or if I get pulled over by a cop.

     
  • At 2:38 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    I tried to get her to close her eyes, she said it's worse. My brother-in-law is a patient man.

     
  • At 10:34 a.m., Blogger CR said…

    Next time try drugging them.

     
  • At 5:01 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    Alright.. what's with the shit eating grin..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home