furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pretzeletters

I bought pretzels that are in the shape of letters (I couldn't find a link to the ones I got, they're President's Choice brand Multigrain Alphabet Pretzels).

I passed them around at work. The deal is that you have to spell something with each handful taken. Then you can eat them, especially if you need to get rid of any extra letters. I ate JORG, and BEAR and A WORD. Ahmad spelled VARIABLE SURF CITY on his first try, Gord spelled CUTER FERRY, Mike spelled JOY. Pretzel Scrabble.

As Mitch pointed out, it takes the chore out of eating pretzels.

UPDATE: Colin won.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sure did...

     
  • At 1:47 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    thanks fuckers .. what about mine?

    GIL'8 TRIPPIN' ON XTC.


    I should at very least get an honorable mention

     
  • At 9:16 p.m., Blogger Philosophical Karen said…

    Well, I was going to say I taught my son the alphabet using President's Choice Multigrain Alphabet Pretzels, but your game sounds more fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home