furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Random poetry

So I was at some random creativity generator which I can unfortunately no longer find, and I can't remember where I went to get to it. The downside to being an idiot.

The premise of it was that it would generate a random line of poetry, used to jump-start poetic ideas. Here's what I got out of it:

In the halter of disorder the fruits gamble,


If this moves you, I'm happy for you, and you're welcome to use the line. But if you get rich and famous I want 50% of whatever you make off it.

Mmm, 50% of someone else's fame...

UPDATE: Okay, I found it, care of Andrea. I have triumphed over natural stupidity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home