furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Glad I could help

Sometimes I get weird wrong numbers at work. Tonight's was even better than the guy from Alabama who was trying to get hold of the Alabama state government and told me that he was charged the incorrect amount on his tax return. I thought it was a joke until he started to give me his social security number.

The one tonight was a chick from the Yukon calling to get help with her T-Mobile cell phone that she bought in Greece but wouldn't work in the Yukon. I don't think she realized she had a wrong number, but we figured out between us that she should call their sales line.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 p.m., Blogger Mike said…

    I used to work with a network support person whose mobile number was very close to the number for {very large company's} network support desk. He used to help the caller and then tell them who he worked for and that they should buy their services from us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home