furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Deja vu

I'm back from the farm again. Jay and I went there to pick up some furniture, and then went to his parents' place. We spent a day in Regina as well, as I had some errands to run. They were the good kind of errands, where I get money back.

Unfortunately, I won't get the money immediately, so the last couple days I've been applying for jobs. Actually applying, I mean, instead of just talking about it. I dropped off resumes at a couple banks, applied for real(ish) jobs at a couple oil/oil service companies, and tonight I took an application in to the Co-op grocery store. On the application form it asked what wages I made at my last two jobs, which were approximately $20 and $14 respectively. So I attached my resume too, which says I've worked at McDonalds and Panago. I hope they call me, because at the moment my chequing account is at 0, at least it will be as soon as rent comes out. It's a good thing I'm sleeping with my landlord. I still have a bit to fall back on, but not much, and I like to have far more than a bit available.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:23 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    **gasp** WHAA???

    you guys spent the day in regina and didnt call??

    BASTARDS!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home