furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Perhaps I should explain

About that thing. Ahem. Have I ever mentioned how I hate being female? And how the week before Bleeding Week is a total freakout ever since I went back on the pill? Yes. I'm still mad about the situation, but I get a lot more angry and vocal about things than I should during the week before Bleeding Week (henceforth to be known as twbBW). I would also like to point out that everything on this blog is solely my viewpoint and has no correlation to what the management thinks, without the softening of time or distance. I'd also like to point out that if I think back to that time ten years down the road, I will still become just as angry about the situation. So I resolve to not think about it. If I ignore it, maybe it will go away.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:43 p.m., Blogger Lapsura said…

    (I prefer to call it "The Moon Blood")

     
  • At 5:58 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    I've also heard it referred to as "bleeding for a week without dying."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home