furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Snow snow go away

It's snowing again. AGAIN. I don't like this game, I'm not winning. I want spring, and the sun, and flowers. Is that too much to ask? Evidently.

And also a job. Please sir, I'd like a job. I'm too over-qualified, I doubt anyone will call me back. I'm going to have to scratch my eyes out and apply at Panago. I took a resume for a housekeeping job at one of the hotels here. That might pan out though, because Jay knows a manager there. And really, I'm cleaning our place for free right now, might as well do it for money.

I was all excited because Jay's office had a secretary's maternity leave coming up, but he already talked to them and they won't hire me due to possible conflict of interest. Which made me angry, but really I shouldn't be, since we all know how well that turned out last time. You'd think I'd learn from my stupidity.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:10 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck in the job hunt Amy. I hope you find something soon.

    After funerals, job hunting is my least favorite thing to do. So I know how you feel. Speaking of, I finally got my first callback in 10 years from SlackTel. I took their two online tests to be considered for employment. Now I wait to hear if I'll get an interview. But at least they called... even if it is 10 years later than I hoped :p

    -Jason

     

Post a Comment

<< Home