furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Yipping

I got to talk to Jaden and Courtney yesterday. They're very opposite children. In the entire conversation I had with Jaden, he told me one spontaneous story. The rest was made up of me asking questions.

The story:
When Grandpa and I went to Weyburn, and then came back from Weyburn, when we went around right curves, I said, "Curves you right."

While talking to Courtney, I hardly got a question in. She babbled happily on about numerous subjects. Some of my favorites:

Me: Does Tristan have pointy fingers?
Courtney: Yes, he has very pointy fingers. He points at everything.
---
Courtney: Tristan eats everything. He's a food monster.
---
Jen was gone to a graduation. And someone had obviously been complaining:
Courtney: Two grads is too many. One grad a day is enough! What if mom had to go to 22 grads in one day?
Me: She'd be a very busy lady.
Courtney: Busy busy busy busy busybusybusy (etc.)

Robin finally called across the room that whenever I got tired of talking to her I could say goodbye. I had to take him up on it, she could have gone on forever, as amusing as that would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home