furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Pottery news

My parents gave me a most exciting gift for Christmas. I have a lovely "new" kiln and a new wheel. (THANKS MOM AND DAD!) I've only used the wheel twice since I got it, partly due to the busy time we've had, partly to the weather, and partly to my excessive laziness when confronted with a bunch of free time. It's also a pain using as little water as possible and having to worry about things freezing. Plus we don't have plumbing out in the garage, which would speed up the process. Oh well, some day.

I don't think I ever posted pictures of what I made in my pottery class. They've been stained but not glazed, as the community centre was firing at a much higher cone than my low-fire clay could go to. Here:








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home