furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The christmas crap show

The Lloyd christmas craft show is on this weekend. Hundreds of vendors are set up in the Stockade buildings. There are a lot of handmade things plus various pyramid scheme products. Jay and I wandered around pointing and snickering at the weird things people make and hope that other people will buy. Such as the deer antler morphed into wicker basketry, or the shiny flashing Jesus pictures. And I don't mean that in a christmassy sort of way. Think of a cheap neon bar sign, but with religion oozing out. It was fairly busy, I hate weaving around tons of people. I had a less-than-ideal day at work yesterday, so I was glad we didn't go for very long. However, I've promised to go again tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be ready for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home