furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

And no, there will not be a picture of my haircut

The reason being that I have the worst hairdressing skills in the world and can mush up even the best cut. Just take my word for it.

So I've been at my new job for a week now. It's all training so far, which is great because I get certifications for all the training. The oil patch definitely has some good points. My resume has been extremely lacking in that area. Unfortunately, that means I have to update it. Ah, the sacrifices I make in order to pay bills and eat food. The sad part of the job is that they're paying quite a bit less than they promised me, HR didn't care about my qualifications. But hey, they're paying me! This is the first job since I moved that's had the possibility of advancement, so that in itself is a plus. And also, company-paid work boots! Which reminds me, I have to go shopping today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home