furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, September 24, 2004

And he made light ... and then took it away again

The power was off this morning. My roommate helpfully pounded on my door at the time I would have gotten up had my clock not died a fiery burning death from lack of juice. It was an hour before my showering time because I've started using the elliptical trainer again. But I figured I'd get up anyways. I never really get back to sleep when I'm trying. Not that I was about to exercise with no way to clean up after sweating.

So I made my lunch and talked to H. Then just before she left for work, an hour before I did, the power came back on. I finished up my lunch and wandered into the shower. I was thinking that it would be kind of funny if the power went out while I was in the shower. It's absolutely black in our bathroom without the lights on.

I had just put the shampoo in my hair when the lights cut out again. It's a good thing our water heater runs on gas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home