furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Here sleep ... heeeere sleep

So . . . tired . . . must . . . post . . .

Okay, so I'm not that fanatically dedicated to my blog. But ye gods I am tired. I didn't sleep more than 30 minutes at a stretch the night before last, as I kept waking myself up to blow my nose. And the in between sleep was filled with nightmares about not being able to breathe. And also nightmares about freaking out when not being able to breathe and waking to see my roommate coming in to see what was going on and me being entirely naked and horribly ashamed and that's probably far more than you needed to know.

Where was I? So last night I thought I'd dope myself up good (and by dope myself up I mean take more drugs in one evening than I have in the past 6 months combined - aka 2 different kinds of pills and a cough/cold/flu/when-you-only-have-a-slight-itch-in-the-
middle-of-your-back-but-nothing-else-seems-to-work liquid-death substance) so that I'd be sure to get some sleep. And I slept like a rock - for 2.5 hours. At which time I came instantly wide awake, ready for the day ahead. And no amount of pleading or cajoling or bashing my brain changed that. Finally after 3 hours I was able to drop off for a couple hours again. Till 6am, when I was again instantly wide awake. ENOUGH BRAIN, ENOUGH. You win.

So the plan tonight is to go to bed early. Except that I'm sure my brain has this already figured out, and will find a new and devious way to thwart me. Jerk.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 p.m., Blogger Dave said…

    Hey Amy,

    Enjoyed reading your blog. Looks like you haven't posted for a while. I'll have to keep an eye out and see if you return.

    Dave

     

Post a Comment

<< Home