furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

tra la la la la

I had my first music lesson today. Well, first in a long time. Through the Conservatory of Performing Arts. The prices there are painful. Although I did expect that, at least. But I get to learn! and sing! and dance! Well, maybe not dance. It would take an elephant-sized miracle to do that. But the singing!

After one lesson I feel I've learned a lot. My teacher is excited and excitable, and personable. And I have things to work on, and he seems excited about teaching me. Me! Will wonders never cease!

As I remarked to H, I'll probably get the job I was interviewed for now, since I'm actually signed up for things and getting involved. Damn you gravity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home