furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

I went to the circus on Saturday with my mom, little sister, sister-in-law, and her kids. J got the kids each a light toy, which became their constant and undivided focus until we took them away. Easily amused.

I always forget how long and boring the circus is. Even when I was a kid it wasn't all that great. I wish I would remember these things before going. Well, actually I did remember this time, but I thought I'd go anyways since my niece and nephew were going. They had a good time. And I had a not bad one, but my god was it long! I don't have the attention span to sit through something that long, how can they expect a herd of kids to? Baffles me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home