furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, December 31, 2004

To sum up

I've made some resolutions. Not New Year's resolutions, because I don't think they'd stick. Plus I'd prefer to make change more often than once a year. More like I Had A Personal Crisis resolutions. I want to talk to my friends more. I tend to put it off a lot, and I'm sure I won't have many friends soon, with the way I'm going. I'm also resolving to become less fat and lethargic. I need to change my life, before it becomes too much to handle. It's getting close.

My resolutions, the pressure I'm already feeling to follow through on them, and my innate certainty that I'm not going to be able to are all combining to really depress me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home