furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Still more on the not knowing what to do with my life

So yet again I have no idea what I want to do. D.D. asked me today what my long term goals and plans are. I still don't know what I want to do with my life. I've been taking voice lessons to upgrade that enough that I could teach at some point, but it'd still be a couple years, and I'm not sure I really want to do that. I've been more motivated the last couple days about doing grad studies, which I would have sworn off until this weekend. And I was thinking about doing a Siast certificate in something, probably mechanics. And then I was thinking about maybe doing a technical writing certificate. But for that I'd have to have proof of previous work in the area, and I don't. I don't know. Yes, I could go to a career counsellor, but in the end, they won't know what I want either. And what I want changes from day to day, and minute to minute. Ideally I would like to marry money, and then I could dabble and do things for a short while until I get bored. Yay for daydreams!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pffft, no marrying money. You need to make lots of your own and look after me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home