furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Hairror

So many of my terrible ideas start out with "I was bored." This was one of those times. I decided to perm my hair. Which is fine. I had nothing better to do with it. Other than getting it "trimmed", aka hacked so short my scalp goes with it, and letting it grow back to a decent length. Except that the top isn't nearly as curly as underneath. It's not so much curly as it is slightly wavier than my natural wave. And then it's riotously curly underneath. So I feel like a moron. I'm sure it looks okay to regular people who don't give a damn about my hair, but from my mirror view I look like an idiot. Hooray for modern technology!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home