furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Car crashiness

I'm so sad. My car, also known as my baby, got smashed up on the weekend. My poor little car. I bumped into a crazy guy who stopped for a pedestrian. ON ICY FUCKING STREETS. Moron. In winter in Saskatchewan, most people are smart enough to know not to stop for pedestrians, because the 3-8 cars behind generally just go around. The pedestrian wasn't even trying to cross, and continued not to cross until after I smacked the guy ahead of me and he drove around into the side street so we could exchange information. He just stood there shaking his head. At least he was smart. I would have been in way more trouble if I had smacked the other guy's car into the pedestrian. But now I have to wait a couple weeks till they can adjust it, and then go get it fixed. Boo. Boo I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home