furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Bumming around

I went out to the place of my parental units today. I did a bunch of practicing for my upcoming voice exam, which is good, since I have a lot to work on. It would have been nice if they hadn't suddenly changed the curriculum after I bought the books. Not that learning everything in a month isn't fun, but I do have other things to do. Well, sometimes, anyways. Like making cookies yesterday. It had to be done.

My niece and nephew spent an hour this morning jumping off the trampoline at me while flailing their pointy little limbs in the proximity of my eyes. I'm lucky I wear glasses most of the time, because those kids have it in for me. Then they spent another half hour trying to "paint" my face with the grubby paintbrush they found lying around outside. I now have a whole whack of teddy bears, various farm animals, a motorcycle, hair, glasses, and an extra belly button painted on my body, thankfully in invisible paint. If they'd found real paint lying around on the ground, I'd have been really sad.

Since there was only one paintbrush and two kids, there was some whining about who got to use it, till I convinced my nephew that, since there was no paint, he could use a stick to get the same effect. Mental note for next time: having kids poke at my eyes with a paintbrush is infinitely preferable to having them poke at them with a stick.

16 Comments:

  • At 11:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hereby commence the petition for a new avatar (picture) of the beguiling Amy.

    ('Voyeur' is much less creepy than stalker, don't you think?)

     
  • At 8:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with Hema

     
  • At 1:54 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Anything for my stalkers.. I mean voyeurs.

     
  • At 2:01 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    There, how's that for ya?

     
  • At 2:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How's what for who? What's it where's it's?

    Stop agreeing with me Lincoln. Being agreeable is not in your nature and gives off an unpleasent scent.

    I would like to see a thematic picture of Amy. Possibly a character like Satine from Moulin Rouge or Tyler (Charles Martin Smith) from Never Cry Wolf.

     
  • At 2:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there's a picture. Do you see that Lincoln? The fingers are near the mouth. We're almost there.

     
  • At 3:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My computer is broken, or you clowns are conspiring against me. I see no new photo.

     
  • At 3:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see a different picture, but its still just a tease....

     
  • At 4:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A tease from Amy? What else is new?

     
  • At 4:43 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    CLICK ON THE DAMN PICTURE. And then refresh. Now who's being a tease? I'm not putting up nakeder pictures, my boyfriend would kill me. Unless you want pictures of me dead. Put your hand up for kinky.

     
  • At 5:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't be hatin' Amy. You wouldn't really be naked - you'd be covered in a whack of teddy bears, various farm animals, a motorcycle, hair, glasses, and an extra belly button. Do it for the art. If your still uncomfortable with that you could always use spaghetti to hide your shame.

     
  • At 5:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I put my hand down now?

    P.S. - Boyfriends are for girls.

     
  • At 5:24 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Just for that, no, you can keep your hand up there for another 10 minutes.

    You're just trying to cover up the fact that you have a boyfriend.

     
  • At 6:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What can I say, I'm just kinky.

    And by the way...Lincoln is ALL MAN! (Did I type that outloud?)

     
  • At 6:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just finished my cookies...they were excellent. The chocolate ones made me thirsty...mmm...so chocolatey (sp?) Now I should work, hahahaha

     
  • At 2:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Only I get nakeder pictures of Amy. It's a fair trade, she gets not see me naked, and I get to see her naked. Its win win.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home