furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Onwards and upwards

Did I mention I have a window seat at my new job? In a building with windows, you see. It's a nice change. Not that I didn't like being a vampire and all, but I doubt I'll miss the pasty whiteness and the blood sucking. So I bought a plant to take.

The guys I'm training with are hilarious. Unfortunately they also like to take extended coffee breaks. So I think I'll be wandering back early, since I don't want to be fired before I've been there a week. Of course, I could always go back to my old job. HA HA HA I'm so funny.

My little sister is going to Europe with one of her classes. I'm jealous. Two weeks of "learnding", in France and Germany. Almost makes me wish I was in something artsy.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Windows? You get to see what happens outside? Your allowed to? WOW

    Gil and I should come visit and just stare out your "window"

     
  • At 8:51 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    You should, I have a really nice view, if you look around the building that's right across from me. Floor-to-ceiling.

     
  • At 1:20 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    windows?

    bitch

     
  • At 3:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NEED AN UPDATE!!! Gil's blog sucks, tired of hearing about Wax fucking manequin!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home