furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Some days I have to scream real loud for Blogger to let me in

I hate IE. And sometimes Blogger. No offense guys, I know you host my infrequent yipping and all, but really, must I log in 85 times before realizing I'm using the wrong web viewing program? Jerks.

So today was my first day at the new job. Wheeeeee! It was long. Watching training videos, while perhaps a somewhat necessary evil, isn't the most absorbing thing to do. Especially without coffee. I could really have used some coffee this afternoon. That'll teach me to nap on weekends. But hey, I have a new job.

Turns out a buddy of mine from high school is working there too, which is cool. Since I haven't seen him in about 5 years, and we were pretty good friends in high school. I had a major crush on him. He's a sweet guy. If I wasn't so attached to my honey I'd be all over him.

You know, this is all going to be rather embarassing once people I know find out I have this blog thing. Someone should have warned me that everyone out here uses the internet.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ..If I wasn't so attached to my honey I'd be all over him.

    That didn't stop you at your last job.. Butcher? .. Can I get an AMEN!

     
  • At 2:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All over eh? mmm...all over...

     
  • At 9:04 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    (in a squeaky Stacy voice) You guys are so mean to me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home