furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

All gone

I got a haircut this morning, if you couldn't tell from the new picture. Hey, it looks like I have hair! I just got a trim, so it's not that different. But the chick straightened my hair. The entire reason I get my hair cut is to get rid of split ends, so it mildly irks me when hairdressers helpfully pre-wreck my hair. Much as I want to go bald, it's not in my 5-year plan. All in all it was a pretty good experience though, she didn't take off five times what I asked, which is a small miracle in itself.

Hey look, I still have hair!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:25 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    hmmm .. looks like you hairdresser only cut half of it .. is she on crack or something?

     
  • At 12:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey new haircut! I like it. Now if Chris Murphy goes down with strained vocal chords, you can step right in!

    I love it when a plan comes together.

     
  • At 12:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Savage. Just savage.

     
  • At 1:11 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    I thought all hairdressers were on crack. I'd sure want to be if I was a hairdresser. No offense to any hairdressers out there, it just seems like a crack-loving career choice.

    You people are all hair unthusiasts. My hair and I will be crying under my desk if you need me. Or it.

     
  • At 3:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't get me wrong, I like looking at the top of your head.......I mean.........wait, it wasn't supposed to come out like that......I was trying to talk about your head.....

    Never mind.

     
  • At 3:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a dirty little monkey!

    You should feel shame for what you have done...

    (Don't stop...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home