furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Did I tell you?

I don't think I told you about the possessed microwave. So I was at this barbecue on the weekend. Which I really did post about. No, I did. Jerks. Shut up.

And the hosts had a possessed microwave. It was one of those spanky microwaves with a sensor, that tells you when your food is ready. Which is weird and scary by itself. So J put a plate of bacon in, so it would be ready to start up later, and the mocrowave decided to start cooking it. And it didn't pull the fancy little trick of saying the bacon was done. It decided to be snarky and keep cooking it, and cooking it, and cooking it. Till the plate broke.

I'm scared.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:39 a.m., Blogger Gily said…

    ok .. you are confusing me .. you were talking about a microwave and then suddenly a mocrowave came into the picture..

    ???????

     
  • At 4:22 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    Be nice. How many times have I spell checked your blog? None. Thank you. Because I'm a GOOD PERSON.

    And also it would take too long.

     
  • At 4:36 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    oh!! that was a typo? .. oh ok .. now it makes sense..

     
  • At 4:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think somebody owes someone else an apoology

     

Post a Comment

<< Home