furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

stop the ringing

I am the sort of proud owner of a new cell phone. I'm not all that proud because, against my better judgement (yes, I do have some), I went with the monthly payment plan. I've just calculated what it will cost me, and not only will it be the single most expensive piece of electronics I own, it'll also be worth more than the rest of them combined.

Isn't technology amazing?

3 Comments:

  • At 3:39 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    you conforming pig.

    .. way to go ..

    how much does it cost because I think I may need to join the cult status as well

     
  • At 3:58 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    It's $35 per month, plus it cost me about $100 to start, so way too much. If you just want one for emergencies, go for prepaid. It's a lot at once though. Or even better, see if you can find a decent used phone. Find out what carrier it's for. Sasktel is best in SK because they have analog.

    What I'm really saying is: take someone who knows about cell phones with you if you go get one.

     
  • At 9:01 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    well .. I knew that I was going to go with sasktel .. sometime .. but that is about it ..

    .. .. I had to use the pay phone today .. but I had to find a WORKING ONE .. it took till I found the THIRD phone

    fucking fuckity fuck fuck

     

Post a Comment

<< Home