furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Thursday is poison day

It has been decreed. Thursday shall be the day we poison our enemies. The bugs shall die!

Our apartment recently acquired flour bugs. They didn't get into much of the food, but they're crawling around in the bathroom and kitchen looking for some. I pulled out the stove on the weekend but didn't really find much underneath, not even dust bunnies. I prefer bunnies to bugs. Remember that when you get me birthday and/or Christmas presents.

But now H has borrowed bug killing contact poison, so tomorrow is the day. If you don't hear from me on Friday, it's probably because she found out about my flour bug heritage.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well you ARE from the farm, making you at least part lower life form ;) But she's from lumsden, and I think that is worse.

     
  • At 4:19 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    You're just jealous because you weren't born in a barn.

    She's originally from Regina, which is even worse.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home