furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, November 28, 2005

All gifty and such

This weekend was our office christmas party at Henry the 2nd. The chinese gift exchange was okay. Some of the gifts were rather putrid. There were a lot of picture frames and candles. Way too many girly gifts. Don't get me wrong, I like candles, but not as gift exchange stuff. And since the majority of the people there were guys, it's not fair if their wives bought two girly gifts. Plus there are so many better things you can get, even for $10. Like the 2 sets of multi-colour shot glasses that went around, or the Corona gift sets, or the (my personal contribution) steel and glass mini spice rack. In my opinion, if you wouldn't want it yourself, don't take it to a gift exchange. Because you could end up taking it home. I think if people bring crappy presents, the person should be stuck in the crappy present sub-set. That way, those of us who bring decent stuff can take home something at approximately the same level as we brought.

I got christmas-y pot holders. I like pot holders as well as the next person, but I'm against christmas crap on general principles. And besides, I already have a set. They were cheap after christmas. Re-gifting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home