furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Because of Gil

I guess I should post as often as I can, just to be fair to Gil.

I started pottery on Monday, I'm basically where I left off last time. Which is kind of disappointing, even though I should have realized it would be. For some odd reason I was hoping to learn more, or have an amazing breakthrough. Although having done nothing since the last class, I don't know why I was thinking that. Ah well, hopefully I'll get better this time around. Maybe I'll actually be able to make things I want instead of ending up with a surprise each time.

Other than that I haven't been doing much. Sleeping badly really saps my energy and my will to do anything. I went to the gym this week for the first time in years, and somehow managed to not fall over or die of a heart attack. I'm assuming that's a good omen. So the plan is to buy a monthly membership to go gymming and swimming, see if I use it, and maybe get a longer term one if that works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home