furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Some other random things

Right, so that lack of books thing? Not happening. I got sucked into a new series, then got bored of it and got sucked into a couple other books. So the working on projects thing hasn't happened much. I finished the baby quilt, which will get gifted tomorrow. I also started back in on my quilt but then stalled once I realized I have to cut out more pieces. Foiled by laziness yet again.

I found out I have high cholesterol. Another way to say that I'm out of shape. I need to get my butt in gear. My plan is to start going to the gym, so hopefully it'll actually happen sometime in the next 8-10 years.

I heard an ad on the radio yesterday trying to drum up blood donation. Their spiel:
We're nice people. And we have cookies. It's win-win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home