furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Opposites

It's really rather embarassing how excited I am about being finished my job and moving back to the farm and going to Mexico. You know you haven't had a vacation in way too long when... And also, just think how much Being A Bum time I can get in. Very exciting, folks.

I had the world's most disgusting sandwich for lunch today. I mistakenly thought it said pastrami instead of salami. And the salami tasted like wet dog. Fatty wet dog. If the flavour hadn't already sogged through the entire rest of the sandwich I wouldn't have eaten it. But I did. And now I'm sad, and burping up wet dog flavour. I think I was happier that time the bread on my sandwich was moldy, because at least then all I had to do was throw away the top piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home