furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Complete with Fun Fact

Fun Fact: The middle name of William S. Gilbert, of Gilbert and Sullivan fame, was Schwenck. Isn't that a great middle name? I think from now on everyone should name their children Schwenck. All of them. Schwenck Schwenck Schwenck.

Also, for the record, I'd just like to say that snobby people really piss me off. I miss working with Gilly. Also for the record, I'm rather crusty today/this week. Knee problems, and the knowledge that they're not going away any time soon, plus realizing that some of my pants don't fit again (this is one of the on-again-off-again pairs), partly due to the halloween chocolate and partly to my crappy eating habits, will do that to me. And now I won't even be able to use the exercise bike. Sigh.

Have I mentioned how much I hate not knowing things? I hate being new to a job. Too many things to screw up. I have a lower tolerance for the screwups I make than I probably should, but still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home