furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Again

So you know that procrastinating thing I used to do? Yeah, me too. I'm a lot less busy now, but still can't get around to doing things.

I quit aquacise because I was in pain the entire time. The shin splints, the sore hand, the bad knees, none of it works with exercising in the water. Added to my lack of enthusiasm about water sports, and it just wasn't worth it.

Singing is keeping me busy though, or should be. I like the at-work choir, it's all good people and is a lot of fun. The not-work choir isn't so much. In fact I've started to equate it with hell, or at least purgatory. The choir director doesn't have much musical training, and asks the most awful things of us. I've started skipping. Me, the person who abhors welching on commitments, especially when I've paid for them. The last couple times I've almost been in tears during the practices though. And if I really don't want to be there, the only one who'll probably care much is me. There are more than enough other good sopranos.

Plus the lady who sits beside me smells a lot like awful. I'm not sure how to describe the smell, it's kind of like stale smoke with a bit of an old people overtone. Smells bother me. And both people beside me bop along to the music. Even besides that I don't really like people infringing on my personal bubble, DON'T BOP ALONG TO THE MUSIC. Singing requires good posture, bopping does not help that.

These things wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't not want to be there so much.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 a.m., Blogger Gily said…

    This is like the best quote I have seen in a long time.

    ....smells a lot like awful

    it paints a perfect picture. I love it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home