furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Shelter

I'm really glad that I'm walking into a relationship that includes an already-purchased house. I'm not a big fan of having to deal with shit like bank loans and mortgages and things. Unfortunately, I'm also walking into a house where Jay's tenants own a lot of the stuff there. I also own a lot of stuff.

This could possibly work out, except one of the roommates may still be living there when I move in, and Jay's been talking about asking another friend to take over the soon-to-be-open room (well, one of the rooms, anyway). The stuff may be in constant flux for a while, which will probably end up bugging me. Because I don't know if I'll be able to use my stuff, right away for sure, and possibly not ever. I may move it up from the farm to immediately get rid of it.

It makes me sad, because I'm still a vagrant and my honey is settling in without me. Which isn't his fault, but will probably mean that I lose out in the end (yes, I realize this isn't really a win-lose scenario, shut up). Not that stuff is all that important, but seriously, I like my stuff. I really wish I could have been in on the moving thing when he first got the house. Although I suppose I have nobody but myself to blame for that.

That said, I think I'm going to like going through my stuff without my mom there to supervise and question every item. I'll actually be able to throw things out (aka take to some organization that can re-sell/give it all away). I can finally get rid of my high school notes! Believe me, this is exciting. I was finally able to throw out 7 fat folders full of every single piece of elementary school art I'd ever made. It's true mom, I really don't need all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home