furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Gravity is conspiring against me

I'm sort of sad. I went to try to turn my cancelled plane credits into a trip to Vegas. Turns out that in between when I booked and when I'd cancelled, and certainly since the travel agency had checked back with the airline, the airline changed the expiry date on tickets. So instead of the year I was told I had to rebook, I had 6 months. As in the credits expired 2.5 months ago. So I was annoyed at the travel agency, but since it probably ends up being my own damn fault for not checking the policy myself, I've mostly given way to fate. Also, I'd have been in the same boat if I'd just not gone on the flight, so I try not to let it bother me. I could probably have complained, but I doubt it would have done any good since I didn't directly pay the travel agency (it's CAA and they waive the fees if you're a member), and then I would have made someone else feel bad who wasn't really responsible either. Hey look, I didn't let something bother me, it's a true Christmas Miracle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home