furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Anti-sleep-ism

I've been having problems sleeping lately, and it's becoming a habit. This morning, I woke up and was wide awake at 1:40, thinking it was around 6:30. To add insult to injury, I had The Look by Roxette stuck in my head. Then I started thinking. And once my brain starts going, I can't get it to stop. SHUT THE HELL UP BRAIN.

After spending a useless hour in bed, I got up to write a cover letter. Now I'm writing this post, and then I think I'll work on the quilt I want to make for my little brother's wedding gift. And if I still can't sleep, I'll claw my eyes out. Maybe I'll pass out from loss of blood.

Oh, and I'd like to apologize to Gil and Leanne for not calling when we came through Regina. I'm an ass. As I mentioned to Megan, my regrets some day will be that I didn't spend enough time with the people who matter, and I spent too much time sleeping in. The reason I have to sleep in is that I can't freaking sleep at night. The not spending time thing, though, will be entirely my fault.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home