furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Here ya go

This is the new wall that I just finished painting:


And this is Jay's hair after I buzzed it, because it kept getting in the way of his surgery stitches:


I should probably explain that one. Jay had ear surgery to remove a skin cyst over his eardrum. Since it's a delicate operation, the surgeon had to go in from behind Jay's ear. Now Jay has stitches down the back of his ear, and it's swollen and sticks out. I call him FrankenEar.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:55 p.m., Blogger Lapsura said…

    Oh, I thought you were going to explain the curl in front... You didn't anticipate my question very well.

     
  • At 7:58 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    I thought the curl was self-explanatory. I left it because it amused me and Jay had no mirror. Unfortunately, after the picture I shaved it off.

     
  • At 1:42 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    hmmm ... Amy .. I think I have been away too long .. and What the hell kind of drugs are the two of you doing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home