furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Just a little bald, it's still good

On Tuesday I shaved my head, to do with the raising money for cancer thing. This is me and my new airy do:


With the time I save not doing my hair, I can now stare off into space for an extra 5 minutes a day. With the amount of sleep I've been getting and the amount of work I have to do before the end of the school year, it's necessary staring time.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:05 p.m., Blogger Lapsura said…

    Old hairy bald-head.

    It looks good! Curves you well/right.

     
  • At 9:32 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    I keep getting comments on how I have a nicely-shaped head, so I can pull off bald. I keep wanting to say, "Thanks, I picked it out myself."

     
  • At 5:42 p.m., Blogger Lapsura said…

    Yeah, you're lucky you're not like me with my funny bumps that make the scissors go all screwy.

     
  • At 9:01 p.m., Blogger Gily said…

    you got a good head .. looks good on ya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home