furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

potteroops

I finally got to Saskatoon to the pottery place there. Unfortunately, they didn't have low fire clay, so I bought some mid-fire. I had been looking at it tentatively anyways, although I wasn't planning on buying some for a while. Some of the clay I got is pale cream with a slight speckle, so I'm excited to try that.

On the oops side, I finished trimming a rather lumpy-rimmed bowl and then put my finger through the bottom. It was a little delicate. I'm just glad I got to practice trimming before that happened. While doing that, I discovered that I love the large loop tool for trimming, the one that looks like this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home