furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Guess I could update

I've been on a not-writing kick again. Whoops.

Work was super busy for a few weeks, now it's calmed down again. Thank goodness. Earlier this week I had to go back in for a couple hours after a long day, and I was grouchy and snapping (for me, anyways). But that shouldn't happen again any time soon.

I'm looking into doing an after-degree Bachelor of Education degree. I was somewhat interested before, and then found out that they'll be offering the program here in town starting in the fall. The tuition will be about twice what it normally would, they state it's for the "convenience" of offering it here. Wow, thanks for that.

My administration was hoping I could count my teaching as the practicum, but the university vetoed that. Oh well. Now the problem is going to be that I'm working during the day, when they were planning on offering classes. The kicker is, at least some of the instructors aren't available during the day. Works out well for me. The other bonus will be that one of my co-workers is going to be an instructor, and she's awesome. So hopefully it will work out. I'll find out in May what the class schedule will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home