furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Probably because my heart is frozen

Finally saw the movie Frozen.  Decidedly underwhelmed, especially after all of the hype surrounding it when it first came out.  I had seen a bunch of talk about strong female heroine blah blah blah, but it was just another fluffy princess can barely survive without a man and true love story.  Don't get me wrong, I like a good love story with suspenseful deadlines etc as much as the next person; The Princess Bride is one of my all time favorite movies, and princesses don't get much more useless than Buttercup.  I guess the problem here is not so much the movie as the reviews I read of it, they led me to expect so much more than was there.  Oh well, maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home