furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Saturday, December 03, 2016

My mom says I haven't posted to my blob lately

I didn't tell anything about the Wedding Do (it was fun, saw lots of friends/family we haven't seen in a long time, were busy running around trying to get official pictures taken in various locations and so didn't get to visit with quite everyone and was therefore full of the guilt and frustration but such is life, didn't take any pictures ourselves so you'll just have to imagine it). 

My dad's cousin and her husband were here this fall, they came through with their adorable little RV on their annual fall travel trip.  We had a great visit.  I hope we'll be as interesting someday when we're retired.  We didn't end up going to the aviation museum (mental note: I'm an idiot - pay more attention to dates when checking out visiting hours on websites) so we played cards and chatted instead. 

We're currently getting ready to go home for the holidays: baking, making/buying gifts, trying to clean all the things.  Not sure if everything on the list will get done, hopefully nobody will be super insulted. 

Work has been ridiculously busy and disorganized, it's filling my OCD soul with angsty teenager torment.  I don't deal well with stress, I tend to get grouchy and vocal (in a not-so-politically-correct sort of way, at a time when opening your mouth can lead to being the next to be laid off if you're not lucky).  If I don't offend the wrong person it'll be a Festivus miracle. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home