furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Just a scramble of yesterday

W and I went out for supper. On the way out we stopped at Chapters and wandered through most of the store. Picked up a map of Ottawa for him, where he'll be working next semester. Hopefully I'll be able to visit him, money permitting. We also got some classics since they have them cheap. And W will be able to start culturing me up, as he's always threatening to do.

Then we watched one of the many "new" movies at my place. My roommate's crazy friend decided he didn't want a whole whack of his movies anymore. So H and her ex, R, divided them up according to some system of voodoo magic that was beyond me. All I know is that they have a bunch of movies stacked in an undiscernable not-quite-random order. I didn't want to touch them in case they fell over or exploded or something. Most of them I haven't seen, so that will make for some choice in movies now. Yay, something to do once W leaves again.

After the movie we watched the Olympics for a while until W realized how late it was, and I took him home. Gods I'm going to be tired later today. Right now I just have a nasty headache coming on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home