furryforestcritter

Warning: Weirdness and personal details contained within. Mostly weirdness. You've been warned.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Howling at the moon

My singing ambition got a bit of an uplift. My voice teacher said that he thinks I sing basically correctly, that now I need to get more energy into my singing. So hopefully I'll be more inclined to practice now, because I think that was what was bothering me - I had the feeling there was way too much to work on, that I was doing everything wrong. Not that P ever intimated that, but I tend to expect the worst. Maybe now I'll be able to get past the mental block that has been stopping me from hitting the high notes when anyone is listening. Stupid self-conscious brain. Giving self mental kick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home